LED Luminaire - Acuity Brands Lighting (Peerless) - Facility Management Product Release
Staple LED luminaires feature a 0 to 10V, flicker-free eldoLED driver that is dimmable to black, and the option to include an embedded nLight sensor for daylight dimming and occupancy detection control. Offered in 4-foot, 8-foot, and 12-foot lengths, luminaires can be installed as individual units or joined together to form continuous runs.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health