Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
LED Luminaire - Kim Lighting Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The WARP9 luminaires combine new LED technology with a rugged housing, an upgradable LED module, and warranty protection. The luminaire comes in two sizes and is available for pole- and wall-mount configurations. It is designed with a dual thermal-management system — conduction and convection — to absorb and dissipate heat. It also features the LifeShield protection-system monitor to maintain lumen-loss depreciation to less than 15 percent at 100,000 hours of operation in extreme and fluctuating environmental conditions without overheating or failing.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health