- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Chief Engineer »
- Building Assistant »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Maintenance Technician I or II »
LED Linear Tube Serves as Replacement for T8 Fluorescent Lamps - EarthTronics - Facility Management Product Release
EarthTronics, dedicated to developing innovative energy efficient lighting products that provide a positive economic and environmental impact for customers, introduces its new Type A direct install LED linear tube to simply replace T8 fluorescent lamps working on instant start, program rapid start and emergency back-up electronic ballast systems.
The 15 watt EarthBulb LED linear tube is available in 4000K and 5000K with 300 degree beam angle. This linear tube provides 2200 lumens and has a CRI of 82. This lamp is engineered for high lumen maintenance over its 50,000 hour rated life and exceeds the requirements for DLC. Simply "plug and play" on electronic fluorescent ballasts. Dimmable when used with fluorescent dimming ballasts. Ideal for replacing T8 fluorescent tubes in office, retail, hospitality, restaurant and long-term care locations, the new type A T8 LED product line includes a new 6-inch U-bend; and 24-inch, 36-inch and 48-inch tube.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Goals to Consider When Relamping
- Strategies and Tactics for Effective Relamping
- Bright Ideas: Lighting Retrofit Project Brings Huge Benefits
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- Alberta Bair Theater Updates Lighting, Sees Growth