LED Linear Light - Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Lumaris LED linear lighting comes standard with the Hi-lume A-Series 1-percent dimming driver. Features a CRI of 90 or greater in 2700K or 3500K and provides a 130 degree light distribution with no visible light interruptions in a modular lighting system. Available in 6-, 12-, 18-, 24-, 36-, or 48-inch sections.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health