LED Lighting System - Kim Lighting Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
LED Lighting System for parking structures has MicroEmitter technology to provide wide and narrow illumination and prevent overheating. PGL7 is available in three standard color temperatures: 3500K, 5100K and 1700K. The LEDs are 40 percent more efficient than standard HID lamps and have a 40,000 hour longer lamp life than HIDs, according to the company.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health