LED Lighting Fixtures - Honeywell International - Facility Management Product Release
Industrial LED luminaires are designed to replace fluorescent fixtures, and have a 50,000-hour operating life in a choice of 3,500, 4,100 and 5,000K color temperatures. All models are available in 48-inch lengths for direct T8 and T12 fluorescent fixture replacement.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health