LED Lamp - LEDtronics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The solid-state design of the BF3126 and BF3127 Series LED lamps renders them impervious to electrical and mechanical shock, vibration and frequent switching. These miniature bayonet base bulbs are available in the following LED light colors: warm white, cool white, aqua green, blue, orange, and red. The BF3126 and BF3127 Series lamps are socket and circuit compatible for easier installation and interchangeability. They feature a viewing angle of 120 degrees, and they are rated at 100,000 hours mean time before failure for color light and up to 50,000 hours for white LED light.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health