- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Amazon - Maintenance Tech II »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Amazon - Maintenance Tech III »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
LED Lamp Improves Aesthetics for Post Top Fixtures - Lunera - Facility Management Product Release
LED Lamp Improves Aesthetics for Post Top Fixtures
The Lunera HID LED 360 lamp complements the aesthetics of architectural post top fixtures.
It replaces traditional metal halide (MH) and high-pressure sodium (HPS) High Intensity Discharge (HID) lamps, saving over 50% on energy. It’s offered in 2000K through 5000K color temperatures and has 80+ CRI.
When lit, the lamp’s 360 degree optical diffusion lens eliminates glare and stark shadows while ensuring ample foot candles at the walkway. In daylight, the lens design continues to enhance the post top fixture appearance by covering the exposed LED components, unlike common LED “corncob” lamps.
Available with either a Mogul (E39) or Medium (E26) base, it can be installed using the existing ballast for speed and convenience or with the ballast bypassed for maximum power savings and rebate accessibility.
It’s long, 50,000 hour life and 5-year warranty lowers operating costs by eliminating routine maintenance and recycling expense.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- Managers Turn to UV Lighting to Combat COVID-19
- COVID Accelerates Adoption of UV at Two Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health