Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
LED Lamp - Toshiba International Corp., LED Lighting Div. - Facility Management Product Release
The BR30 serves as a replacement for 65-Watt incandescent bulbs. It has a rated life of 40,000 hours and is best suited for recessed downlights and open hanging fixtures. The lamps are available in 2,700 Kelvin (K) and 4,000 K color temperatures. Other features include: dimming capability; ANSI manufacturing standards; damp locations rating; no mercury or lead; and a five-year limited warranty.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health