Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Services Officer »
- Director of College Facilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
LED Lamp - Toshiba International Corp., LED Lighting Div. - Facility Management Product Release
The BR30 serves as a replacement for 65-Watt incandescent bulbs. It has a rated life of 40,000 hours and is best suited for recessed downlights and open hanging fixtures. The lamps are available in 2,700 Kelvin (K) and 4,000 K color temperatures. Other features include: dimming capability; ANSI manufacturing standards; damp locations rating; no mercury or lead; and a five-year limited warranty.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- 5 Tips for Selecting LEDs
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health