Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
LED Indicator Light - DDP Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
DDP’s solid-state LED indicator light offers snap-in installation. Designated the P81, the LED panel light can be modified to include a shunt resistor and metal oxide varistor to protect against circuit noise and transient voltage spikes in critical monitoring and harsh environment applications.
For improved visibility, the light is offered with clear or colored Lexan lenses in stove pipe or flush-mount configurations. Standard and modified P81 LED indicator lights are available in six colors, including cool white and warm white. The panel indicator is also available in nine AC and DC voltages and can be custom designed for any voltage.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Where to Find Big Data for Improving Occupant Experience
- Effective Project Management Helps University Reduce Energy Usage
- Manager's Role in Project Management Leads to Successful Renovations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health