LED High-Bay Luminaires Designed for Sports Facilities Applications - EYE Lighting International of North America - Facility Management Product Release
The 215-watt EYE HBL LED is ideal for replacing 400-watt metal halide lamps in a variety of applications, including sports facilities.
The luminaire features a wide beam, and performance parameters including a 4, 000K CCT rating, a CRI of 80+, and efficient operation in -30-50 degrees Celsius in ambient conditions. The rated life is 50,000 hours. The luminaire is lightweight, rugged, and easy to install due to a removable cap that provides easy access to wiring. Five cord lengths are available, and the unit is dimmable.
“Our customers are discovering a dual benefit with HBL LED luminaires,” says Rob Freitag, vice president of marketing for EYE Lighting. “In addition to over 50 percent energy savings, the reduced maintenance costs are significant. High Bay lighting is difficult to service by its nature, and every facility owner is looking for the right combination of performance and long life. That’s what the HBL offers.”
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health