- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- ELECTRICIAN »
LED Frosted Lamp - MaxLite Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The MaxLite 11-watt A type lamp saves up to 90 percent in energy while replacing a 60-watt incandescent lamp, delivering an efficacy of 72 lumens per watt. Proprietary housing design acts as a heat sink to provide thermal heat conductivity and maintain a low junction temperature. Energy Star rated.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health