LED Floodlight - Maxlite Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
LED Flood Lights featuring integral LED drivers. The 70-watt LED Flood Light consumes 68.4 watts, delivers 4,470 lumens with an efficacy of 65 lumens per watt at a correlated color temperature (CCT) of 5000K. The 100-watt LED Flood Light consumes 93.5 watts, delivers 5,944 lumens with an efficacy of 63.6 lumens per watt at a CCT of 5000K. Full cutoff optics in a type V pattern.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health