LED Floodlight - RAB Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
FXLED78 is a 78-Watt LED replacement for 250-Watt metal halide floodlights. Delivers over 5,900 lumens in three color temperatures — cool (5000K), neutral (4000K), and warm (2800K). Has a minimum starting temperature of -40 C. Available in both slipfitter and trunnion mounting options.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health