LED Flat Panels - Maxlite Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Direct‐Lit LED Flat Panels install into T‐bar grid ceilings. Offered in a warm white 3,500K model and a cool white 5,000K. The panels feature a power factor over 98 percent, a CRI of 85 and consume 45 or 60 watts. Available in 1- by 4-foot, 2- by 2-foot and 2- by 4-foot panels.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health