Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
LED Fixture - Always Earth Friendly - Facility Management Product Release
Always Earth Friendly
AEFDirectConnectLED retrofit units wire to incoming line power and then plug into the side of the LED unit. Available in 2- and 4-foot lengths; jumper whip connects units up to 240 feet. Existing fixture ballasts are bypassed. LED unit attaches to fixture with magnets. Provides up to 179 lumens/watt at CRI 85.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health