Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
LED Fixture - Hubbell Lighting Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Hazardous Kemlux III series delivers up to 105 lumens per watt of 5,000K Circuit light. The fixture's modular design provides six mounting options. The radial design with fins of durable copper-free, cast aluminum allows it to operate in -40-40 degrees Celsius ambient environments and keeps the LEDs cool, resulting in an estimated 100,000 hours of life at L70. The fixture has high output LED counts of 18, 24, and 36 up to six individual light engines, providing fail-safe redundancy. Total wattage ranges from 43-86 watts with a lumen output ranging from 4,405-9,004 lumens.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Planning Lighting in New Healthcare Facilities
- How to Plan An LED Upgrade
- Lighting is the Best Place to Start for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health