LED Fixture - Lithonia Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
RTLED is a high-quality, volumetric-recessed, light-emitting-diode (LED) luminaire that delivers ambient white light throughout a space. It reduces maintenance costs by delivering 50,000 hours of light without the need to replace lamps or ballasts, which reduces downtime and increases employee productivity. The luminaire adjusts itself to eliminate the waste of over-lighting. It tracks its own operating hours and provides a visual indicator when the luminaire has reached the end of its service life.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health