Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
LED Emitters - Larson Electronics LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The LED10W-1S-PDB features a double-ball-joint mount. This LED produces 900 lumens, is available in spotlight or floodlight configurations, and can be mounted on various flat surfaces and operated with a variety of voltages, ranging from 9V to 48V DC. The light consists of one 10-watt LED light head mated to a double-ball-joint mount on a permanent base that gives users the ability to position the light head through 360 degrees of rotation and 140 degrees of tilt.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- 5 Tips for Selecting LEDs
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health