LED Driver - Dialight Lumidrives Ltd. - Facility Management Product Release
The Colourdriver XP from Dialight Lumidrives is a LED driver designed to meet the needs of high power LEDs. The driver meets high-power operation requirements up to 1000mA, with the option of a white or amber color in addition to the three standard RGB channels. Available control options include Dali, DMX or power line control with remote device management.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health