LED Downlights - Acuity Brands Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Lithonia Lighting® P Series modules offer efficacy of 70 lumens per watt, which is more than 86 percent more efficient than incandescent luminaires. They are designed for general-purpose lighting in light-commercial applications. They use advanced Center2Edge™ technology to dim seamlessly from full illumination, creating the look and feel of a single-point source. The technology triggers the module's LED board to act like an incandescent point source while dimming. With a wide area of distribution, the modules can illuminate a room or hallway and are wet listed for use in bathrooms and areas subject to water exposure.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health