- Executive Manager of Operational Support »
- Ca. Dept. Of Public Health- Chief Engineer II »
- Custodial Assistant »
- Admin Superintendent of Buildings & Grounds »
- General Manager, Facilities Management »
LED Downlights - Juno Lighting Group - Facility Management Product Release
The Juno Generation 3 LED Downlights Series provide choice of dimmable LED drivers, fit into 2-by-6-foot construction applications, meet Energy Star Luminaires V1.1 standard and comply with California T24-2008 criteria. Wattage has been reduced for G3 600 lumen products, especially at the 120-volt level, from 14.5 watts to 10.5 watts nominal.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- How to Choose Energy Efficiency, Healthy Lighting
- Supporting Human Health With Circadian Lighting Design
- Are More Stringent Lighting Codes Adversely Affecting Building Security?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health