LED Display Lighting - GE Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Immersion RV30 LED display lighting is designed for refrigerated cases in retail spaces. Available in 3,500K, 4,100K and 5,000K color temperatures with uniform light intensity up to 1,150 lux. Uses 29 watts of energy per case door and is available in 60- or 70-inch sizes.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health