LED Canopy Light Offers Alternative to HID - RAB Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
VANLED™ is an energy saving, low-maintenance, and low-profile LED canopy light designed to cover the footprint of most traditional canopy fixtures. The light comes in six power packages — 10 watt (W), 20W, 40W, 52W, 65W and 75W — and replaces 50 W to 200 W HID fixtures. The ultra-high efficient LED has an impressive efficacy rating of 122 lumens per W and delivers exceptional performance, reducing energy costs by over 80 percent. Plus, its low profile design provides a clean contemporary look that makes it ideal for a wide range of applications including those with vehicle height restrictions.
VANLED is DesignLights Consortium™-approved and eligible for lucrative utility rebates that often reduce the payback period to as little as one or two years. The fixture is built to last with a vandal resistant and ultraviolent resistant polycarbonate lens that won’t discolor when exposed to direct sunlight. Fixtures are available in drop lens or flat lens versions. VANLED models are UL listed for wet locations and are well protected from dust, insects and water intrusion with an IP66 rating.
The fixture is designed with a knockout template that makes it easy to mount to recessed junction boxes or directly to ceiling surfaces utilizing side conduit entry points. An optional retrofit mounting plate accessory enables the fixture to replace recessed canopy lights with a simple and seamless installation.
VANLED is available in cool, neutral or warm color temperatures and comes in white or bronze finishes. Driver options include standard on/off and 0-10 volt (V) dimming for 120-277 V, 480 V or 347 V systems. Additionally, VANLED is available with motion and photo sensor options for increased control and energy savings.
All models have a 100,000-hour LED lifespan, based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations, so maintenance and re-lamping requirements are dramatically reduced, adding even more savings.
RAB’s 5-year no compromise warranty covers light output, color stability, driver performance and paint finish to ensure your investment is protected.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health