LED Area Lighting - Spaulding Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Cimarron lights have increased lumen output by 15 to 30 percent and now provide up to 98 lumens per watt. They are available in configurations of Type II, III, IV and V distributions in 36 high-brightness LED configurations and are designed to IP65, UL1598 and 60,000 hours life. Backlight control gives up to 85 percent reduction in spill light behind the pole.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health