Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
LED Accent Lighting - W.A.C. Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
LED Accent Lighting systems use 1.5 watts per foot and are 1/8-inch thick and 7/16-inch wide. Invisiled Palette and Invisiled Aura LED strips are backed with adhesive or screw-based mounting clips. They are available in 1-foot and 5-foot sections and are field-cuttable. Color changes are programmed but can be stopped for a custom-color effect.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- Lighting Controls Upgrade Guidelines
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health