Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
LCAT LED Contemporary Architectural Troffers Provide Efficiency - Columbia Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
LCAT provides value with an architectural appearance, LED technology to reduce maintenance and options designed for classrooms, offices, retail and health care applications. Sizes: 2-by-4, 2-by-2, 1-by-4. LED life hours: Rated L80 at 60,000; projected over 150,000. Lumen packages: 2,200 to 9,250 at up to 132 lumens per watt.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- Lighting Controls Upgrade Guidelines
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health