Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Indirect Luminaires - Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Cooper Lighting’s Corelite Class R series of shallow recessed direct-indirect luminaires use low-profile housings designed for constrained plenum space. The lamp features T5 specific low-energy technology and efficient optical engineering.
The Class R1 Ultra Shallow Recessed luminaire features a 1-3/4-inch depth and the Class R2 Shallow Recessed luminaire features a 2-7/8-inch deep housing. The series is available in 1' x 4', 2' x 2' and 2' x 4' sizes with one, two or three lamp options. The lamps work in tandem with an array of advanced dimming and control solutions.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Planning Lighting in New Healthcare Facilities
- How to Plan An LED Upgrade
- Lighting is the Best Place to Start for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health