Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Incandescent Replacement LEDs - LEDtronics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
LEDtronics’s PAR20 LED Short-Neck light bulbs are direct incandescent replacement bulbs. They combine LEDs with standard 25mm Edison screw bases.
The bulbs are available in three light emitting angles: 15 degree, 20 degree and 22 degree, and in 120 volts AC. The bulbs measure 3 1/2 inches long and have a 2 1/2 inch diameter. The standard PAR20 LED colors available are warm white and extra-warm white (3000 Kelvin), cool white (7000 Kelvin), super red (633nm) and aqua green (525nm).
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- Lighting Controls Upgrade Guidelines
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health