Human-centric Lighting - Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
Wattstopper Human Centric Lighting (HCL) solutions include the Blanco and Lumenetix araya5 logic modules to provide multiple control options, including 0-10V, DMX, and Digital Lighting Management in either zone- or fixture-based configurations. Blanco 2 is a two-channel solution that combines precision dimming with white tuning from 3000 to 5000K. Blanco 3 three-channel solution adjusts corrected color temperature (CCT) along the blackbody curve across a wide range of color temperatures to more precisely replicate daylight, with a tunable range of 2700K to 6500K. araya5 mixes five colors for advanced tunable color from 1650K to 8000K.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health