High-Pressure Sodium Lamp - TCP Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
TCP Inc.’s high-pressure sodium lamps are available in the company’s high-intensity discharge product line. High-pressure sodium lamps last more than 24,000 hours and are designed for general lighting applications where high efficiency and long life is desired.
Available in 35-watts through 1,000-watts, high pressure sodium lamps provide light levels of up to 100 lumens per watt. They operate on standard high-pressure sodium ballasts, and are rated for use in open and enclosed fixtures.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health