High Bay Linear Fluorescents - Columbia Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Columbia’s linear fluorescent high bay product, VersaBay, uses a thermal management system for improved performance. The company’s ballast warranty of up to five years in environments with 65 C ambient temperatures, addresses the issue of elevated temperatures typically associated with high bay lighting in unconditioned or partially conditioned buildings.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health