Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
High-Bay Light - Columbia Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The LLHV VersaBay® uses 48 percent less energy than comparable HID lights. The model is available in three lumen packages — 12,000 at 109 watts (W), 18,000 at 155 W, and 24,000 at 236 W — for mounting heights ranging 12-40 feet inside structures, such as gymnasiums, convention centers and large commercial spaces. The lights have a projected life of 100,000 hours. The units are offered at color temperatures of 3,500, 4,000 and 5,000 degrees Kelvin.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- 5 Tips for Selecting LEDs
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health