High Bay Led - Titan LED Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The LED 105 Watt High Bay delivers over 8,255 lumens at 105 Watts. It features one-piece aluminum extrusion, and Philips Rebel ES series LEDs combined with a Philips Xitanium driver. The chips are populated on a metallic circuit board at double the suggested spacing distance for thermal management. Rated to 60,000 hours.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health