Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
High Bay LED - LG - Facility Management Product Release
LG 140LPW Performance High Bay is a round, IP55-rated high bay model equipped with LG’s VLC (Visible Light Communication) solution, which leverages photocell detection to allow facility managers to group fixtures, adjust light levels and daylight harvesting, set automated scheduling, and manage other controls. An Android mobile application can also be used to group and ungroup fixtures and customize light levels. Sensor Connect technology allows for integrated daylight and occupancy sensor controls using the ZigBee technology platform.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health