Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Building Services Officer »
High Bay Induction Lamp - MHT Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Linear high bay 400 watt induction lamp operates in ambient lighting temperatures of -30 to 120 degrees F. Lamp uses 120-277V universal electronic ballast and has optional 0-10V DC dimmability and two-way communication. Instant on with minimal light loss. Available in color temperatures between 3000K and 5000K with a CRI of greater than 85. Options include step dimming; occupancy sensor; cord and plug; wire guard; and safety cable.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- 5 Tips for Selecting LEDs
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health