Halogen-Xenon Lamp - Bulbrite - Facility Management Product Release
Halogen-Xenon Lamp offers a brighter, whiter light and is 25 percent more energy efficient than standard incandescent bulbs, according to the company. A-Type BT-15 lamps operate on 120 volts, offer a 2,000 hour life and are fully dimmable. Offered in 57-, 71- and 95-watt medium-base models.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health