Halogen Lamp - Litetronics International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
LITE PAR Eco lamps save at least 20 percent in electrical energy, compared to conventional screw-in halogen PAR lamps, according to the company. PAR 20 model available in 39 watts; PAR 30 models in a choice of 39 or 60 watts, with Long Neck (LN) models in the same wattages. PAR 38 models available in 39-, 60-, 70- and 80-watt versions. Lumen outputs range from 525 to 1590, depending on model. EISA compliant.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health