Halogen Lamp - Halco Lighting Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s 37-watt MR16 lamps utilize HaloXen technology to produce light output equivalent to a 50-watt standard MR16, and equal to 37-watt IR lamps. The axial filament and Halogen-Xenon gas mixture increase lumens per watt while reducing filament evaporation, resulting in 5,000 hours average rated life.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health