Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
HID Luminaire - Lumetric - Facility Management Product Release
The programmable SmartPOD incorporates a direct drive light engine that uses fewer watts to ignite and power lamps than traditional or electronic HID ballasts. It is a high-output, high-frequency electronic solid-state drive. Digital technology enables units to be networked and provide two-way communication for remote monitoring and control, BAS, and demand response applications. Works with any HID lamp. Continuous dimming. Cold-start ignition in 60 to 90 seconds, with hot restart in less than five minutes.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Planning Lighting in New Healthcare Facilities
- How to Plan An LED Upgrade
- Lighting is the Best Place to Start for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health