Fluorescent Lamps - GE Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Ecolux Watt Miser 3-foot T8 22 watt lamp produces 1,925 initial lumens vs. 2,080 lumens for standard T8. Low ballast factor, UltraStart, and increased output models are also available. Lamp life is estimated at 45,000 hours for three hours/start cycle and 50,000 hours for 12 hours/start cycle. UL type CC, parallel operation, and anti-striation control. Available in color temperatures of 3000K, 3500K, 4100K and 5000K and with CRIs of 80, 82 or 85.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- Lighting Strategies for Contemporary Office Space
- Supporting Human Health With Circadian Lighting Design
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health