Fluorescent Lamps - Litetronics International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Energy-Lite T5, high-output lamps produce 5,100 lumens while using 54 watts of electricity. The lamps' high lumen output makes them an energy-efficient choice for high-bay retrofit projects. The lamps have an 85 color rendering index that is designed for applications where color rendition is significant. The lamps' 30,000-hour life is backed by a two-year warranty. The lamps meet toxicity characteristic leaching procedure standards for mercury content and are available in 3,500-, 4,100-, and 5,000-Kelvin models.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health