Fluorescent Lamp - Osram Sylvania - Facility Management Product Release
Octron 28 Watt XP XL Supersaver Ecologic3 lamps offer as much as 12.5 percent energy savings over standard 32W T8 lamps, according to the company. Can be used on T8 F32 instant or programmed start ballasts. Color temperatures of 3,500K, 4,100K and 5,000K; 85CRI.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health