Floodlight - RAB Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Smart Bullet security light features two adjustable 12-watt LED floodlights which provide 1914 lumens, equivalent to 150-watt halogen floodlights, according to the company. Sensor detects motion in a 180-degree detection pattern at distances up to 30 feet from the fixture. Timer can be set to turn off lights between 5 and 15 minutes after motion is detected. Photosensitivity adjustments compensate for ambient light to ensure lights come on at the correct time; auto sensor can be overridden. UL listed suitable for wet locations. CRI of 84; color temperature of 4000K; 26 input watts.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health