Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Floodlight - Holophane - Facility Management Product Release
Predator LED floodlight family includes PMLED medium luminaires, available with two, three, four, five, or six chip-on-board (COB) modules to replace conventional 100- to 400-watt floods; and PLLED large luminaires, offered with seven, eight, or nine COB modules to replace conventional 400- to 1,000-watt floods. Available with 4000K or 5000K correlated color temperature and a color rendering index of 70.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Planning Lighting in New Healthcare Facilities
- How to Plan An LED Upgrade
- Lighting is the Best Place to Start for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health