Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Exterior Lights - Allscape - Facility Management Product Release
The Ciello series of compact, low-profile specified landscape lighting fixtures provide high-performance, evenly distributed spot, flood or accent lighting. Each of the three models features cylindrical housing with a narrow horizontal columnar base and broad circular lamp head.
The SL-50 model is a compact 3.5-inch diameter light fixture that is available with an MR-16 halogen low-voltage light. The SL-51 and SL-52 models are larger and feature an integral spot-to-flood beam adjustment mechanism that allows emitted light to be adjusted. These models offer a range of compact fluorescent, metal halide, incandescent and halogen lamp options in energy-efficient wattages. Mounting options include spike, in-ground post and curved- or straight-arm surface. All models are affixed to a solid yoke for aiming through a range of horizontal angles and vertical adjustments of 75 or 120 degrees. All fixtures are dust-tight, water-jet proof, meet IP65 standards and are ETL and CETL listed for wet-location use. Fixtures are constructed from die-cast aluminum, and housings are available in chip- and fade-resistant baked enamel finishes.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- Finding Efficiency: College Searches Campuses for Energy Opportunities
- College Rethinks Maintenance, Embraces Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health