Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Exterior Architectural Lights - FC Lighting Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Indirect fixtures lend a glare-free, indirect shield, and are classified as IES “cut-off” luminaires. The fixtures use energy efficient lamp sources up to 70 watt G12. FCW5022 model is 28”W x 18”H and mounts to a 2-3/8” tenon, with wall mount configurations available. Made of marine grade corrosion resistant heavy walled high pressure die-cast aluminum housing, and shade is heavy gauged rolled stainless steel. Comes with fully gasketed, stainless steel hardware, with clear tempered galss. UL listed electrical components.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health