Explosion-Proof Lighting - LDPI Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Series 381 and Series 383 explosion- and vapor-proof lights include models designed for ceiling, pendant, box and stanchion mounting. LDPI Lighting offers the lights with different reflectors.
Series 383 are approved for hazardous locations in Class I, Division 1 and 2 Groups C & D, as well as Class II, Division 1 and 2 Groups, E, F, and G and Class III. The UL-listed Vapor-poof Series 381 is certified for wet locations, non-hazardous areas, where the lamp, socket, and wiring require protection from rain, corrosive fumes, non-combustible dusts, and non-explosive vapors or gases.
All fixtures are constructed of cast aluminum and equipped with a heat- and impact-resistant prismatic glass globe protected by a die-cast guard. Available options include a standard 100- or 200-watt dome reflector, which casts light downward, or an optional angle reflector that directs light downward and 30 degrees to the side.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- UV Lighting Helps Reduce Hospital Infection Rates
- Elevating Exterior Lighting Quality for Design
- Lighting the Way to Outdoor Safety
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- Alberta Bair Theater Updates Lighting, Sees Growth