- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
Emergency Lighting Introduces New Maintenance Features - Barron Lighting Group - Facility Management Product Release
Barron Lighting Group
Barron Lighting Group, the originator of the LED exit sign in the Exitronix brand, introduces the latest generation of emergency lighting, the SCL and CRL Series. Constructed of high quality steel, these compact designs deliver best-in-class optical performance and are packed with cost-saving maintenance features.
A tool-less, hinged door provides safe access to the 6V NiMH battery without exposure to line voltage. And the patent-pending numeric indicator display ensures error-proof fault/ status detection. Utilizing 3.6 Watt (W) fully adjustable LED lamp heads, these units lead the industry with maximum on-center spacing up to 60 inches, and an exclusive 58 degree wide beam lens delivers best min-to-max ratio for lower mounting height or shorter corridor applications. Brown-out, low voltage, overload and short circuit protection combined with a standard 5 year fixture/ 5 year pro-rated battery warranty, ensure these USA assembled units deliver long-lasting emergency lighting.
The SCL Series, designed for wall or stem mount applications, is a compact 9.1” x 5.3” and operates through a wide temperature range of 0-40C. The CRL Series, designed for recessed T-bar ceiling applications, also combines performance and dependability with a clean, architectural appearance.
“We listened to our customer’s needs to provide a solution for performance and lowering ongoing maintenance repair time and costs for years to come,” says Alan Tracy, owner, and president of Barron Lighting Group.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health