Emergency-Lighting Controls - Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Emergency Power Control for Greengate and iLumin lighting control systems can detect power loss, feed emergency fixtures with an emergency power source, and force the connected emergency fixture to full on. Located near the controlled emergency fixture, the device also monitors available power and controls the emergency fixture or circuit. The device is UL 924 approved, and it meets NEC, OSHA and NFPA safety codes.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health